Who is Elephant in The Masked Singer season 3? We are revealing the best theories of the most convincing fans below.
According to the clues we have so far, we would say that our main guess for Elephant is the Black Eyed Peas singer Will.i.am!
With Season 3 of The Masked Singer underway, now is the time for Group B to take the stage, and fans already have the best idea of who the Elephant is! Possibly with the most unique and futuristic costume we have seen so far, the Elephant already seems to be a fan favorite this season, and although only time will tell who the celebrity is under this great new mask, we already have the theories of the majority Enthusiastic fans about the identity of the elephant.
- Let’s take a look at some of the clues we have so far:
- The elephant wears a futuristic black suit with bright orange details.
- The elephant mask is also very futuristic, with angular and geometric shapes on the ears, nose and face of the animal.
- The elephant has orange eyes and orange fangs.
- In an Instagram post that promoted the program, the official Masked Singer account hinted at the elephant costume with the caption “Honk that horn”, which we can assume is an insignificant reference to Wild Cherry’s “Play That Funky Music.”
Who might be?
Rapper and singer Will.i.am is currently the best guess for the Elephant, and there are many clues that prove he could be the one behind the mask! Will.i.am is probably best known for being the founding member and leader of the hip hop group The Black Eyed Peas, and the 2001 group’s debut album was called “Elephunk.” This reference to both an elephant and funky music (from “Play that trunk-y music”) seems too coincidental to ignore it! Also, as many fans have pointed out, the futuristic Elephant costume definitely looks like it is taken from a video of Black Eyed Peas (and according to Will.i.am’s personal style).
Another theory for the Elephant is singer and songwriter Tori Kelly. Fans believe Tori could definitely be the one behind this costume, as she was the voice actress for the elephant character, Meena the Elephant, in the 2016 children’s animated film “Sing.” There is no doubt that this talented singer would definitely do well in The Masked Singer, and although some fans even think that she is really behind Kitty’s mask, Elephant’s costume would definitely be a great reference for Tori’s character from the animated film.